Dhanwardhini Deposit Scheme
Invest monthly and become lakhpati on maturity.
- Minimum amount of monthly installment is Rs. 300/- and in multiples of Rs. 100/- thereafter.
- The deposit is accepted for a period of 67 months only
- Monthly installment amounts cannot be changed.
- The depositor cannot change monthly installments during the pendency of deposit.
- The depositor is required to first pay monthly installments within the next calendar month of opening the account. Subsequent installments should be paid within next month.
- A passbook is given to the depositor for having opened a Dhanwardhini deposit account incorporating all particulars. Payment of subsequent installments is also recorded in the passbook.
- The depositor can give standing instructions for the transfer of periodical monthly installments from an operative account.
- Pre-mature closure before completion of 1 year. Customer will get interest as per saving interest rates.
*The details of Dhanwardhini scheme is as follows(for getting Rs. 1Lac and above)
|Sr.no.||Dhanwardhini installment||Your principle investment||Interest after maturity value||After 67 month maturity value|