Customer Guidelines for Unclaimed Deposit Account (Inoperative Accounts)
- Submit the application regarding non operation in the account with the branch where the customer is maintaining account.
- Submit full KYC documents.
- Branch will verify the KYC documents and process the note for Head office for further process.
- Head Official will verify the documents and process the DEAF claim for reimbursement.
- Customer account will get activated soon the DEAF process is run by the Head Office.
- Time required for this process is upto 30 days.